More than just Childhood Photography
The Studio Retainer Fee reserves your session and covers all of the work behind the scenes. You receive a dedicated design and consultation service throughout your time with me.
From initial consultation, through to the artistic vision; the creation and the styling of your session, and of course the careful processing of images once you are back home, followed by your personalised viewing event; I ensure your photography is customised to you.
Athena & Eros Photography Bespoke Service
Studio Retainer Fee: £110.00
The Studio Retainer Fee includes;
- A personal consultation call to capture the unique details to ensure a high quality bespoke photography session
- Up to 4 hours of bespoke photography from the comfort of my Rosehill home Studio
- A selection of carefully hand chosen luxury props, wraps, backdrops and accessories
- A relaxing and memorable experience for you and your delicate newborn, toddler or young children creating beautiful memories to treasure of this fleeting time in their lives
- Carefully edited and curated images
- Your images showcased for you during a relaxing private viewing experience
- A hand selected choice of high quality products and finishes to choose from during your viewing event, carefully selected to showcase your images in your home
- Beautifully packaged products delivered to your door
- The highest standard of service and quality as representative of my brand
- Liaison and research with Professional Print Labs to ensure the high quality finish I expect for my clients. Product finishes, samples and prints are on display in my studio
Image Presentation for Your Home
I would recommend considering in advance what preferences you may have for the image to be showcased in your home. You can display your images with a choice of Canvases, Acrylic Prints, Mounted Images, Boxed Photo Collections and Framed Prints.
To secure your tailored photography session, please complete the contact form
Our Service: Every Detail Is Taken Care Of
I will arrange to hold a personalised consultation call with you, where we can go through the details I like to be aware of in order to create your bespoke studio session. I also help you to consider what colour schemes you have in your chosen rooms and how my Studio props and materials might best suit your preferences. We can talk through the images which can complement those, as well as how best to showcase your images throughout your home.
You will be provided with additional details about the day in your session Welcome Pack following our call.
On the day itself, I have carefully planned the session so that you can enjoy an amazing experience and cherish forever this beautiful occasion that you spend with your baby or toddler creating memories to treasure for your lifetime.
Your enjoyment is just as important as your child’s and my Rosehill home Studio is equipped with a comfortable seating area where you can rest and indulge in reading, colouring in our relaxing grown-up colouring books, or enjoy a selection of fine tea, coffee and San Pellegrino or Fentiman’s soft drinks, as well as sweet pastries for a light snack.
Every client is treated to a private viewing event where you can select your favourite images, whilst you sip champagne and experience your beautiful gallery in a large format to help you visualise your finished product and design. I will help you to discuss any finishing details and will have samples to hand from our superior product range.
I have researched the professional print laboratory market for the best products and I am proud to offer carefully selected handpicked samples of photographic paper, specialised finishes in acrylic or metallic finishes, mounts and sumptuous linen or leather album options.
Further details including confirmation that your chosen session date is available, what to expect and how to prepare for the session, product prices and next steps, are provided following completion of the booking enquiry form